Impberc replied

295 weeks ago

Ishtar 720p > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Two terrible lounge singers get booked to play a gig in a Moroccan hotel but somehow become pawns in an international power play between the CIA, the Emir of Ishtar, and the rebels trying to overthrow his regime.
Two terrible lounge singers get booked to play a gig in a Moroccan hotel but somehow become pawns in an international power play between the CIA, the Emir of Ishtar, and the rebels trying to overthrow his regime.
Those who denigrate this movie because it is so silly miss the point entirely. It is supposed to be silly. Dustin Hoffman and Warren Beatty are hilarious. There is slapstick humor, which I personally like. When the duo is singling in that club to impress their potential agent, Jack Weston, I thought I'd hurt myself for laughing so hard. When I realized that it was getting hard to find in rental stores, I got on the Internet and bought a copy. Enjoy!
I don't see why this is considered the worst movie ever made. It's not bad, ok it's cheesy, but at least it is supposed to be cheesy. All I can say is I have seen a lot worse movies…Hey it made me laugh!
The guys in Ishtar are the boring wallflowers of the world. They probably shouldn't be mocked, disgraced and beaten, but who really wants to spend close to two hours with them.

a5c7b9f00b
Ang Baril Ko'y Pito, ang Sundang Ko'y Siyam full movie with english subtitles online downloadPower Rangers Ninja Steel full movie online freeMidnight Run movie in hindi free downloadOn a Second Thought dubbed hindi movie free download torrentFort Apache full movie free downloadLost in Space download moviesBattle at Shiloh: The Devil's Own Two Days movie in hindi dubbed downloadBlackout full movie in hindi 1080p downloadMegoladon in hindi free downloadTough Assignment in hindi download
Please log in to post a reply.